Skip to main content

Charlie Sheen Says Network Is Open to His ‘Two and a Half Men’ Return (Video)


“They know that I want to do it, and I know that they're open to it,” he said. “So I guess we're just a meeting away from making it happen”

Charlie Sheen is still talking about the possibility of him returning to his former CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men,” now that the Chuck Lorre series is in its 12th and final season. His latest chat about it came during an interview on “Extra” with Terri Seymour Thursday.

The interview came during filming of the 90th episode of Sheen's 100-episode commitment to FX's “Anger Management,” meaning his schedule should be open in time for filming of “Two and a Half Men's” final episodes.

When she asked him if he would consider re-upping with “Anger Management,” Sheen quickly quipped, “Never leave a hit show … unless you're fired.” Sheen was fired from “Men” in 2011 after making disparaging remarks about Lorre and CBS. He had been in a drug rehabilitation center several times in the year prior.

With the topic broached, the actor talked about the possibility of a return. “I would definitely do it, yeah; if they'll have me, I will be there,” he said. “I just think I owe it some measure of closure. I owe it to the fans, I owe it myself. I owe it to Chuck [Lorre], Jon [Cryer]. Yeah, I just think it makes sense.”

As he has said before, Sheen again said that he had a great idea about how they could do it. His character, Charlie Harper, was killed on the show and subsequently played by Kathy Bates in a surreal episode. Of his resurrection plot, he said. “It's the type of moment I think people would talk about for a long time. It wouldn't get in anybody's way, but I think it would be a nice tip of the hat.”

As for whether or not it will happen, only time will tell. ”They know that I want to do it, and I know that they're open to it, so I guess we're just a meeting away from making it happen.” Representatives from CBS and “Two and a Half Men's” production team have not yet responded to TheWrap's request for comment.

Source:- http://goo.gl/BNdLN4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla Model S & BMW i3 Get New Skins

Tesla may be the most American car company nowadays, and especially once the gigafactory gets rolling. In honor of Veterans Day , Tesla rolled out a a Tesla Model S with camouflage vinyl wrap and louvered back windows. The special Model S was also stamped with a nice Twitter hashtag, #TeslaVets. It’s a nice tribute to the guys and gals who put their lives on the line in the name of the USA, and it also brings attention to the fact that one of the best ways to protect the country from some of its biggest threats, global warming and oil wars, is to go electric. But this isn’t Tesla’s first sign of support for vets. The California-based car company has also committed to hiring a lot of them . “The actual work was done by SS Customs, and also features unique camo wheels, a roof rack, and yellow military-esque headlights,” GAS2 writes . “Tesla revealed the Veterans day tribute via its Facebook page , with this simple message; ‘A heartfelt Veterans Day thank you to all wh...

Taylor Swift Unhappy After Princeton Review Misquotes Her Lyrics in SAT Test Paper

Image courtesy: TaylorSwiftVEVO/YouTube The popstar of several multi-million dollar hits and multi-million dollar legs , Taylor Swift is not one to be messed with. The Princeton Review found that out the hard way after they published Tay Tay's lyrics as an example of bad grammar on a SAT practice test. To be fair, they were trying to make the point that pop songs are where grammar goes to die and also cited other pop singers such as Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga and Kesha. The fiercely loyal Tay Tay fans were not likely to let this go by and Tumblr user Nava who was apparently having ' an amazing time studying for SAT' when she spotted this, posted a snapshot with the caption, " .... it isn't a pop song it's a country pop song so take that Princeton review Taylor is grammar queen so shhhhhh.." Source Unluckily for the Princeton Review however they misquoted the lyrics of the song Fifteen. The question paper wanted students to g...

Game Of Thrones Game Leads Into Season 5

Telltale Games has kept their Game of Thrones project under tight wraps over the past year. On Tuesday, they finally shed some light on the adventure game based on the HBO show. Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series stars House Forrester. They appeared in George R. R. Martin's novel A Dance with Dragons but haven't been seen in the TV show yet. The Forresters reside in the Wolfswood in northern Westeros. Their stronghold of Ironrath has stood at the edge of Westeros' largest ironwood forest for fifteen hundred years. "Ironrath is a testament to the strength and endurance of Ironwood," Telltale explains . "The Forrester house words are 'Iron from Ice', which echoes their belief that - like the ironwood itself - the adverse conditions and unforgiving landscape of the North only makes them stronger." Like their bannermen at House Glover, the Forresters are loyal allies of the Starks. This puts them right in the middle of the War ...